Assembly and Test Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assembly and Test Technician to join our team.
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of parts and equipment using air pressure and air flow;
- Main responsibility will include cleaning, prepping, final assemblies and testing for heat transfer equipment;
- Basic soldering.
- Basic computer skills will be needed;
- High attention to detail is a must;
- High school diploma or equivalent will be required;
- Ability to perform workload in a timely manner in a fast-paced working environment;
- Minimum 2 years of recent and stable Mechanical Assembly experience is required;
- Minimum 2 years of recent and stable Mechanical Assembly and Electronics Testing experience is required;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Assembly and Test Technician.