Civil CAD Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Civil CAD Designer to join our team.
- Make required modifications to drawings;
- Assisting in establishing CADD standards and utilizing these standards to minimize hours required;
- Responsible for the record keeping and documentation of project requirements;
- Will perform other duties as may be assigned by the CADD Department Manager from time to time;
- Responsible for batching sets of drawings and associated documentation;
- Responsible for the design of CADD plan layouts and drafting requirements of any project assigned;
- Responsible for plotting and checking drawings;
- Maintain appropriate file saving techniques to ensure the ability to reuse files as required.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our company culture is a must;
- Knowledge of MicroStation a plus;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- 5+ Years of Civil Drafting using AutoCAD;
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD 2007 or greater, Civil 3D a plus.