Electronic Manufacturing Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electronic Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
- Support and drive troubleshooting effort of complex component, subassembly, system and process problems; determine the root cause;
- Support weekly CCB meetings.
- Machine Programming utilizing Aegis Circuit Cam software tool;
- Knowledge in areas of Root Cause / Corrective Action, LEAN and Project Planning;
- Technical written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology;
- Electronics Processing capital planning, specifications, acquisition and qualification;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Electronic Manufacturing Engineer;
- Certification to J-STD-001, IPC-A-610 and NASA 8739.