Entry Level Architectural Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Architectural Designer to join our team.
- Performs programming, code research, material and building systems research, laying out program components and calculating program and building areas;
- Attends team meetings to coordinate information with other professional disciplines;
- Provides assistance to the architect to obtain necessary information for RFIs;
- Performs site surveys and field reviews to accurately document existing and new construction conditions;
- May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned architectural and design/drafting personnel;
- Maintaining liaison with design and drafting groups;
- Performing basic architectural/engineering calculations;
- Preparing specifications, reports and related data tables.
- Good communication skills;
- Highly organized;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and REVIT;
- Ability to travel for site surveys;
- B. Arch, M. Arch preferred.