Geotechnical Field Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Geotechnical Field Technician to join our team.
- Interacting with contractors, clients, and GTA personnel to evaluate site conditions and participate in work progress meetings;
- Most of your work will be outdoors. Great for those who don’t want to sit behind a desk! Be prepared to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Own Transportation, Valid Drivers License and Good Driving Record;
- Enjoy Working Outdoors;
- NICET and/or ACI certifications preferred but not required;
- NDOT, NICET, WACEL, ACI and/or other certifications desired;
- Prior experience strongly preferred.