Land surveyors measure the shape of the land, and gather data for civil engineering and construction projects.
Land Surveyor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Land Surveyor to join our team.
- Implements the necessary actions to incorporate work changes and, if possible, maintain progress schedules and budgeted costs;
- Monitors the survey personnel’s performance of activities,completion of documentation;
- Review project survey requirements and develop a written plan for the execution of the activities needed to meet those requirements;
- Ensure the review of all survey personnel time and expense reports for completeness, accuracy, and approval;
- Processes and reviews survey data for completeness and accuracy;
- Document any required changes in schedules and budgeted costs as a result of work scope changes.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required;
- Experience researching record-of-surveys and locating monuments;
- Experience preparing legal descriptions, filing plats, recording surveys, and preparing easements;
- Experience with survey work involving boundary and topography, rights-of-way utilities, oil and gas facilities, pipelines;
- The RPLS must be registered in Texas to produce certified plats for our client.