MuleSoft Solutions Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a MuleSoft Solutions Architect to join our team.
- Provide experience and strategy in prioritizing integrations;
- Interview business process owners and refine integration build processes from inception to production;
- Own and drive the integration strategy for corporate data;
- Develop internal APIs for business applications and processes;
- Work on building and improving vital integrations and APIs that drive our client’s business, as well as drive solid data architecture practices;
- Define requirements from business process owners for future integrations and rank the relative importance;
- Review existing integrations and meet with associated business process owners;
- Map systems of record and rate importance of the data objects in core systems;
- Collaborate with internal integration developers on in-flight integrations;
- Build integrations to automate business processes.
- Portfolio management experience;
- Experience working with joint venture partners;
- Experience in a multi-disciplined IT environment;
- Experience with compliance;
- Experience in framework;
- Skills working with negotiation, sales and networking;
- Expertise with enterprise software integration technologies and strategies;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Strong affinity for being on the cutting edge of technology – always seek out new directions and emerging trends;
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates that care about making a huge impact.