Senior CADD Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior CADD Designer to join our team.
- Oversees varied and highly complex design work;
- Maintains competency in new technologies;
- Provides competency in computer assisted drafting to support development, planning, transportation or other technical services;
- Provide oversight in the training of new staff;
- Plans and coordinates with IT on implementation strategies for software deployment.
- Experience with Caltrans standards;
- Excellent with AutoCAD Civil 3D software;
- High school diploma plus two years specialized technical drafting, math, and computer training;
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies;
- Proficiency with MicroStation and Inroads skills;
- Proficiency with Civil 3D, AutoCAD, ProjectWise, MicroStation and Inroads;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with Projectwise and Share Point;
- Proficiencies and relevant experience in Excel and Microsoft Office applications;
- Self-motivated with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Conceptual, preliminary and final design skills;
- Formal CADD training and eleven (11) years of CADD experience;
- Proficiencies and relevant experience in Bentley Modeling Software;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a team environment;
- Bluebeam or other pdf editor.