Senior Electrical Manufacturing Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Electrical Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
- Mentor the team and more junior ME’s, providing training and coaching whenever possible.
- Experience working in medical device or other regulated industry;
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization;
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner;
- Ability to travel approximately 5%, including internationally;
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred;
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment;
- Knowledge of Process Control, 6-sigma, GR&R studies, DFT and DFM and knowledge of lean manufacturing methods;
- Master’s degree in related field.