Senior Electrical Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join our team.
- Develop manufacturing test strategies for electro-mechanical systems;
- Review designs of electro-mechanical systems;
- Utilize design transfer tools such as Process Flow chart, Process FMEA, Control Plan, Measurement System Analysis and Process Validation;
- Select and develop suppliers that will understand and comply with our requirements.
- Proven ability to effectively work in a fast paced, dynamic and results oriented team environment;
- Experience in executing complex problem-solving techniques related to technical manufacturing and design issues;
- A minimum of 2 years of engineering experience in the Medical Device, or similar, quality regulated industries;
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturing;
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of the IEC 60601-x standards;
- Experience with PCBA and cable manufacturing is highly preferred.