Senior Test Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Test Technician to join our team.
- read and interpret schematics/prints related to assigned manufactured boards;
- complete applicable paperwork;
- follow a test procedure and recognizing electronic values, such as volts, amps, ohms, farads;
- set up and operate BP programmer per (SOP 7/2-104), if applicable;
- troubleshoot all assigned assemblies, including complex circuitry;
- perform test equipment repair and enhancements;
- identify an ECR or pink change order when in folders, and knows to stop and able to determine required actions for ECRs;
- identify work order number, assembly number, assembly revision;
- identify and operate electronic test equipment (DMM, power supply, oscilloscope);
- perform team member training per QP10/1-01 and applicable SOPS and test procedures;
- properly complete a test failure tag and make test tally entry per (SOP12/1-02);
- locate manufacturing instructions and test procedures;
- use computer to finding stock locations, part availability, and “where used” inquiries;
- perform set ups of test equipment;
- review Post Wave Instructions prior to rework for any special requirements such as Solder, Baking, Tools, IPC class and Specific Instruction.
- Design, fabricate, and maintain test setups using electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic actuators with various control methods;
- Communicate testing status, data, and project issues on a daily basis, with coworkers, PM’s, management, and customers;
- Collect, compile, summarize, and report test data using various types of data acquisition;
- Keep safety of yourself and those around you as a top priorityMaintain a clean organized work environment.