Water Damage Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Water Damage Technician to join our team.
- Perform mitigation services;
- Communicate with customers and coordinate daily site visits until the job is complete;
- Document the process from start to finish using with handheld communication devices;
- Inspect and discuss plan of action with customer;
- Arrive at customer location as scheduled.
- Technician must have strong customer service skills;
- Restoration industry experience and certification preferred but we are willing to train the right individual;
- Good driving record and criminal background checks required;
- Some after hours and weekend work required;
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment;
- Customer-oriented, outgoing and personable;
- Participation in weekly rotational on-call schedule;
- Must be willing to work a very flexible schedule as we are a 24/7 emergency response business;
- Professional appearance and decorum;
- IICRC certification is a plus;
- Must have a clean driving record;
- Basic carpentry skills is a plus;
- Must to be able to lift up to 75 lbs;
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check.