Water Resources Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Water Resources Project Manager to join our team.
- Effectively convey proposed work efforts and project results in technical documents, interviews, and oral presentations;
- Will take task, phase, and project management roles on projects;
- Will perform hydrologic and hydraulic modelling tasks for a variety of water resources projects;
- Serve as engineer of record on specific tasks or projects;
- Will develop and maintain client relationships;
- Will manage the growing water resources group and mentor junior staff & technicians.
- Possesses advanced understanding of principles, practices, codes, and standards in the field of Water Resources Engineering;
- Serves as a point of contact with client; receives and conveys client goals and objectives to team members;
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills in directing and completing multiple projects with multiple clients;
- Demonstrates effective communication, financial management, and leadership skills to manage schedules and budgets;
- Possesses advanced knowledge of approval and permitting processes for Water Resource projects;
- Demonstrates advanced technical writing skills;
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner within team and with clients, various agencies, and other disciplines and managers;
- USACE HEC Programs (HEC – HMS, HEC – RAS, etc.);
- BS degree in Civil, Agricultural Engineering or related program required;
- Hydrology & Hydraulic Modeling Experience such as but not limited to;
- SWMM (PC – SWMM, XP – SWMM, Innovyze Products, etc.);
- 2 – Dimentiional Flow Modelling (HECRAS 2D, FLO – 2D, RiverFlow 2D, SRH – 2D, etc.);
- Preferred Software experience;
- 8+ years of experience;
- PE Certification.