Product designers create new products and improve existing ones.
3D Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a 3D Designer to join our team.
- Contribute to new ideas and prototyping on specific Disney+ and ESPN+ application features;
- Adapt high definition 3D models to work in a real-time context through decimation, LOD generation, or other techniques;
- Rapidly create and produce a wide range of visual concepts and directions;
- Produce multiple solutions using sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- 2+ years’ experience with 3ds Max, Motion Builder, Maya, Blender;
- Experience with shipping consumer-friendly interactive experiences;
- Ability to Model, Rig and Animate 3D Assets;
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials;
- Ability to make efficient textures and materials for real-time models;
- Professional experience with digital media/entertainment and associated platforms;
- Solid foundational design skills and sensibilities. BA/BFA is a plus;
- Ability to create textures for use with various shaders;
- Programming or scripting experience;
- Experience working with Unity, Unreal, or other game engine.