Associate UX Researcher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate UX Researcher to join our team.
- Present research findings to the product team and key stakeholders including, UX designers, product managers, and engineers;
- Post, analyze, and share research findings;
- Create research content (video clips, newsletters, slide decks, charts, excel spreadsheets and more);
- Assist in research activities;
- Automate existing manual processes around research scheduling and participant recruitment;
- Grow the directory of customer participants who opt-in to research.
- Knowledge of experiential research methods and their strengths and weaknesses;
- Nimble with tools and resources, thinks quickly and has adopted a philosophy of moving fast and collaboratively with teams;
- Ability to ask the right questions and encourage stakeholders to ask the right questions throughout the product development process;
- Compelling communication and presentation skills;
- Minimum of 1 year of industry experience;
- Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative data collection and analysis;
- Working knowledge of statistics;
- BA minimum in HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Computer Science, or related fields;
- Experience managing research projects with cross-functional teams;
- Experience with video editing, software/product development process, statistics, remote testing tools (UserTesting.com, Validately, etc), a plus;
- Possesses a passion for building world-class mobile and web apps that focus on meeting user needs;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment;
- Experience with recruiting participants for scientific study or research;
- Proficient with Microsoft 365, specifically excel.