Commercial Interior Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Interior Designer to join our team.
- Checks accuracy of own work and makes edits as required;
- Maintains the interior design library by organizing and continually updating new and discontinued materials;
- Attends meetings to coordinate drawings and resources, determine project criteria and provide information;
- Prepares presentation boards and other presentation materials;
- Prepares drawings, models and renderings, following office standards.
- Management skills for both client relationships and project execution;
- Conceptual Design ability;
- REVIT and Adobe Suite applications;
- Written and verbal communication;
- Interior design and presentation; permit and building codes;
- Planning skills;
- Membership with a relevant professional association is an asset;
- Related post-secondary education.