Designer 2 Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Designer 2 to join our team.
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around experience architecture and interaction design direction;
- Ensure all designs follow accessibility and inclusivity standards defined by WCAG, ADA, and MAS;
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines;
- Work with user researchers to coordinate testing efforts, interpret test results, and incorporate results into design efforts;
- Effectively communicate with developers through implementation phase to realize design vision;
- Participate in and contribute towards design brainstorming and work sessions.
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics industry;
- Working knowledge of 3D animation and/or modeling tools is a plus;
- Ability to think conceptually about design and information architecture;
- Solid knowledge of design principles, design methodologies and solid visual foundation, design thinking;
- Strong portfolio showcasing work experience on web and/or application design;
- Experience creating and managing UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines across a large organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing and Usability;
- Can create and prototype design stories that articulate the desired user experience to the project team and stakeholders;
- Rapidly iterate, creating multiple design solutions ;
- Experience in partnering with Researchers to deliver on user and business goals;
- Have a passion for quality, innovation, and world-class design;
- Ability to create highly polished design prototypes, mockups, and other communication artifacts;
- Demonstrated breadth across information architecture, usability, interaction design, and visual design;
- Ability to create and assess design solutions based on user goals and key scenarios.