Graphic designers create visual branding, adverts, brochures, magazines, website designs, product packaging and displays.
Graphic Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team.
- Create user interfaces using cutting-edge design principles and selected UX best practices;
- Assist in the development of brand messaging for various digital campaigns;
- Work within the parameters of clients’ styles and color palettes to recommend contextually appropriate changes;
- Champion best practice of usability and user-centric design;
- Help establish and enforce UWorld’s brand;
- Adhere to all STR processes and policies and maintain customer confidentiality;
- Self-motivated: Able to deliver a quality product on time and on budget (allocated hours);
- Produce storyboards, sketches, layouts/“roughs,” and comps to visualize ideas;
- Develop graphic theme and concepts for large internal events;
- Manipulate stock illustrations and create designs from scratch;
- Adapt existing design materials to be suitable for the web;
- Demonstrate good file structure in artistic source, directory, and version management;
- Present completed ideas to team members;
- Conduct experience audits and create experience maps for websites and apps.
- Must be a team player with the attitude to go the extra step;
- Creative understanding of corporate composition, typography, colors, etc;
- Keen eye for detail along with high standards for quality;
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects;
- Strong portfolio with design samples of your work;
- 5+ years of professional experience with Graphic Design;
- Experience designing for social media and websites;
- Creative problem solving skills;
- Solid team player;
- General knowledge of Photoshop;
- A desire and ability to collaborate with people who have differing skills and perspectives;
- Range of concepting ability, from sketching to high-fidelity prototypes;
- Familiarity with color correction, pre-flighting and preparing files for commercial printers and general print production required;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Illustration and website design capabilities a plus.