Interior Design Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Interior Design Project Manager to join our team.
- Coordinat e with a variety of consultants;
- Manage overall project fees and schedules;
- Provide leadership to staff;
- Generat e creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project;
- Coordinate and manage full life cycle projects and project teams;
- Coordinate and manage all phases of the design process;
- Manage client relations;
- Attend and conduct presentations;
- Manag e contract administration responsibilities.
- Managing / Organizational Skills – Ability and experience managing large design and construction teams on complex multiyear projects;
- Other – Understanding of the differences / dynamics of working on third party development manager projects vs direct owner build projects;
- Required Knowledge / Experience – A minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience, with a strong interior design based background / knowledge.