Marketing Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Designer to join our team.
- Develop unique, stand-out advertising creative, in video, animation, and still formats;
- Lead the design and development of sales pitch decks and update content as needed;
- Email headers;
- Assist with video editing and production needs, as necessary;
- Blog headers;
- Collaborate with the content marketing and copywriting team to create compelling & engaging social media content;
- Social images;
- Design interactive landing pages, and other web content for sales and marketing usage;
- Plan and strategize campaigns surrounding email and social channels;
- Create short form video content, including reels, social videos, and gifs;
- Test the responsiveness of all assets for all platforms (i.e. email templates, websites, landing pages, etc.);
- Assist in the copywriting for emails, eBooks, ads, and other marketing materials;
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, or related field;
- A great eye for design, layout, typography and color selections;
- 3+ years of design experience with a consumer-facing (B2C) brand;
- Must be comfortable in a dog-friendly office space;
- A portfolio featuring work across various media including descriptions of process;
- Expert eye for typography, color, and layout;
- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer or similar role at a consumer-focused product company;
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process, and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative product;
- Expert eye for creative that resonates with and engages digitally native consumers.