The Production Artist develops, sketches, and/or prints creative ideas for a variety of mediums. Provides artistic support for company advertising and/or organization promotional efforts. Being a Production Artist typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Production Artist’s years of experience requirement may be unspecified. Certification and/or licensing in the position’s specialty is the main requirement.
Production Artist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Artist to join our team.
- Help maintain a library of assets in our digital asset management system;
- Assist in photoshoots and photo editing;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and remain flexible through revisions;
- Offer production support to graphic designers on a wide variety of marketing assets for our higher education partners;
- Adhere to brand style guides and follow existing grids and templates when building out assets;
- Follow precise design direction to accurately produce deliverables to specifications;
- Resize ads and images;
- Assist designers in the creation of templates to help promote efficiency across the creative team.
- Be willing to proofread own and peers work to ensure accuracy;
- Prepare artwork for bingo ink labels and 3D ink sleeve modeling;
- Support and collaborate with other team members of various degrees of seniority;
- Responsible for building state submittals for game approval;
- Must be organized in their work and their approach to the job due to high volume. Time management skills are must. Task oriented and goal driven;
- Collaborating with Ticket Marketing Managers and Associates to ensure accurate sales flyers/letters are finalized and delivered on-time.