PWB Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PWB Designer to join our team.
- Marking and implementing changes to engineering drawings;
- Creating, documenting and generating the required drawings and electronic outputs for the fabrication and manufacturing of the PWB;
- Creating new drawings per Design/Drafting inputs;
- Providing support for investigation of Engineering Changes.
- Working knowledge of the Cadence Allegro PWB design tool;
- Experience in the design of motor drives and similar high voltage applications;
- AA/AS degree or other 2-year post high school training with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Working knowledge of Skill and scripting for Cadence Software.