UI/UX Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UI/UX Engineer to join our team.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and performance tuning of Tachyus front-end web applications;
- On-board, train and collaborate with developers;
- Work closely with our design team to construct delightful user experiences;
- Understand our users and build features to meet their requirements;
- Write, test, deploy, and maintain a full stack web application.
- 2+ years experience in full stack web application development and deployment;
- Desire to work with a rapidly growing, values-driven start-up;
- Experience unit testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing;
- Experience using Create React App;
- 1+ years building production web front-end applications with React;
- Open-minded technology and platform perspective: we’re one of the top F# shops in the world, and that means this is a partially Microsoft environment;
- Experience building a complex, single-page web application.