UX Design Researcher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UX Design Researcher to join our team.
- Expand our research program within the design team and across the organization;
- Help us weave design thinking across our products, organization and customers;
- Participate in a collaborative design process that welcomes critique;
- Work in agile teams alongside PM and engineering as a full-stack UX designer.
- Strong organization, facilitation, collaboration, and problem-solving skills;
- 1+ year experience driving UX research;
- 3 years of experience facilitating research testing, in-depth interviews, and/or focus groups;
- Knowledge of the latest trends and UI conventions in the digital space;
- Comfortable working with data-rich, technical applications and engineers;
- Comfort with ambiguity early in projects;
- Knowledge of human factors and usability considerations, including ADA compliance/guidelines;
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills, including the ability to visualize key research insights/data;
- Strong desire to improve the lives of others;
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail and open to continuous learning;
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization;
- Firm understanding of the user-centered design process;
- 3+ years experience as a UX designer.