Cleaning Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cleaning to join our team.
- Operate fork truck;
- Prepare packing slips;
- Perform general housekeeping duties;
- Use hand tools as required;
- Report safety related issues as encountered;
- Check tools for accuracy;
- Check plates for warp, using warp gauge;
- Complete routing cards;
- Other duties as requested;
- Set up and operate cup grinder, horizontal disc grinder and die grinder;
- Change grinding stones and discs;
- Inventory, ordering supplies;
- Report quality related problems to teammates;
- Operate shaker and reclaim systems;
- Perform cut off/knock off operation.
- Withstand exposure to noise, vibration, dust and heat;
- Desire to work within a fast paced team environment;
- Must be trainable with a high level of initiative;
- Ability to lift up to 120 pounds occasionally from waist to chest;
- Ability to push or pull heavy loads with the aid of a wheeled cart;
- 8th Grade basic skill proficiency in Reading, Math and Language.