Industrial cleaners clear up after fires, floods, crime scenes and road accidents. They also work in factories and power stations.
Commercial Cleaner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Cleaner to join our team.
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job;
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces;
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products;
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors;
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms;
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy;
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors;
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products;
- Disposing of trash from bins and container;
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team;
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Valid driver’s license;
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent;
- Experience: Previous cleaning experience a plus;
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred.