Head of Maintenance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Maintenance to join our team.
- Other duties assigned as needed;
- Attend and participate in educational activities, in-service training, and staff meetings; assist in orientation and training other staff;
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities as assigned.
- Must be familiar with State and local building code regulations;
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting, and carpentry repairs or equivalent technical knowledge or licensing;
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use;
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish job requirements;
- Must have strong working knowledge of Life Safety code regulations applicable to the health care industry;
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other associates;
- Must maintain regular attendance.