Housekeeping Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Housekeeping Coordinator to join our team.
- Dissect and analyze guest survey scores and report findings and trends to housekeeping management;
- Monitor and control service order dispatching for the Housekeeping Department;
- Respond to emergency calls and monitor the alarm system;
- Ensure vacant/ready rooms are available to the Front Office by coordinating with appropriate Housekeeping and Property Operation team members;
- Coordinate office traffic.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast paced environment;
- Proven ability and desire to learn and adhere to new policies, procedures and standards;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision;
- Proven strong background in Housekeeping Operations;
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Strong computer knowledge/skills and willingness to learn new programs;
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail;
- Previous experience in a hotel or resort environment;
- Bilingual in English/Japanese;
- Understanding of finances and/or accounting;
- Ability to work efficiently and under extreme pressure and tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of HotSOS or other Property Management System.