Working Foreman-Line Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Working Foreman-Line to join our team.
- Train, instruct, and mentor Lineworkers to ensure that safety rules and procedures are followed;
- Accept temporary responsibility for Supervisor, Field Operations in the daily operation of the Area Work Center in their absence;
- Enforce Company environmental policies and procedures on each job site;
- Perform the duties of a fully qualified Lineworker (RG 34.5);
- Recommend promotions, demotions and discipline through proper documentation;
- Accept standby duty responsibilities throughout the year, which consists of being available via telephone and/or pager during this duty;
- Work with emergency services, such as fire and police to accomplish a safe environment;
- Coordinate and schedule work assignments;
- Ensure that all work is completed in a timely manner, on schedule, and within budget;
- Conduct tailboards, and truck and trailer inspections.
- Must have the ability to become a certified rubber glover of 34.5 kV;
- Must have knowledge of and the ability to apply electrical theory and a complete working understanding of Company line work practices and policies;
- Employee weight limit for this position is 300 pounds.