Account Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Project Manager to join our team.
- Negotiate new and extend existing contracts;
- Contact the job poster;
- Understand and educate clients and internal teams about key trends on each platform;
- Strong Mandarin and English communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Partner with sales team to understand client KPIs, providing strategic insights on platform, budget, and talent recommendations;
- Collaborate with media team to ensure all client KPIs are met;
- Sign on/develop new accounts;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Meet and exceed financial goals;
- Build/maintain client relationships;
- Bachelor’s degree 2-3 years of business experience;
- Serve as client primary contact in post sale, leading kick-off calls and weekly status calls, meeting and exceeding all client expectations;
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process.
- Experience using office software such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Presos. PM software such as Basecamp, JIRA, Harvest;
- Experience working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment;
- The flexibility to meet shifting project needs and priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and presentation skills.