Ammunition Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Ammunition Specialist to join our team.
- Perform maintenance modification, destruction and demilitarization on ammunition and explosive components;
- Operate computer hardware and software/utilities manual records in order to perform stock control and accounting procedures;
- Perform ammunition supply stock control and accounting duties using both automated and manual procedures;
- Inspect weapon systems to determine need for repair or destruction.
- Ammunition identification and ammunition-related publications;
- Ammunition/maintenance operations;
- Operation of automated and manual ammunition management systems;
- Explosives demolition operations.