Asset Management Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Asset Management Associate to join our team.
- Understand capital and investment structure and the relationship between property operations and investment performance;
- Shares accountability for budgeted results and supports the budget versus actual analysis;
- Analyzes leases and rental rates and assists in leasing decisions; monitors overall leasing status and strategies for assigned assets;
- General market understanding for assigned assets – collects market information; in particular competitive market information;
- Supports in restructurings, sales and asset financings as required;
- Supports industry related projects including annual updates on sector and information gathering;
- Verifies accuracy of property operating statements and monthly/quarterly variance analysis;
- Prepares quarterly reports, valuation analysis and other financial reports as required;
- Prepares and updates quarterly cash flow projections;
- Maintains and contributes to retail information databases and libraries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- 1-2 years of direct real estate and analytical experience required;
- Strong proficiency in Argus and Excel required;
- Strong analytical skills;
- BS/BA and a strong academic record with emphasis on real estate, finance, accounting and/or economics required;
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles.