Assistant Buyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Buyer to join our team.
- Inputting product cost changes into the Inventory Management System;
- Adding weekly as retail changes into the scan file (ADC);
- Maintain accurate system data to ensure the correct product is available for the store to order;
- Setting up new items;
- Researching and inputting products showing as “not on files” into the system;
- AR billings and collections;
- Inputting weekly ad retail price changes/Tasteful Rewards;
- AP Discrepancy log.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy;
- Must meet deadlines within a multi-task environment;
- Able to work with little direct supervision yet understand when to elevate issues and concerns;
- Must develop effective business relationships with store and per associates;
- Above Average skills using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team player;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Undergraduate Degree;
- Track record of success in managing win-win relationships with vendors;
- 5+ years of relevant experience.