Associate Director, Compliance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director, Compliance to join our team.
- Conduct research and/or special projects as required;
- Conduct quarterly meetings to capture, analyze, and monitor strategic and operational risk in partnership with Division leaders;
- Manage administration of PowerDMS including onboarding/offboarding users and assignments;
- Co-lead the selection, implementation and ongoing management of Risk Management Software to update Risk Registers and ERM dashboard.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university is required;
- 5+ years as Compliance Officer or equivalent.