Associate Human Resources Generalist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
- Serve as a Learning Administrator for the SuccessFactors learning module;
- Provide SAP Organizational Management (OM) set up support for the organization;
- Support programs that promote recognition, development, and retention of key talent;
- Provide project management support and coordination for Talent Development, Training, Compensation and HRIS initiatives;
- Ensure and validate consistency and accuracy in our HRIS by performing testing tasks for changes to human resource systems;
- Generate a variety of standard and ad-hoc reports to support management in the areas of workforce analytics;
- Participate in special projects as they arise, including employee data audits and analyses of employee information to ensure accuracy;
- Assist with annual performance review cycle, including employee performance management documentation, communications and educational materials;
- Coordinate all activities associated with various meetings and trainings;
- Assists with administration of the annual compensation processes, including the merit increase and bonus processes.
- Expresses organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills;
- Knowledge of Internet software, Microsoft Excel, Word Processing, and Power Point;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in human resource related administration of talent acquisition, organizational development, compensation, and other HR programs preferred;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact;
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment;
- Ability and willingness to support multiple HR initiatives and be a team player;
- Ability to develop positive relationships when part of a dynamic and cross-functional team;
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to collect, synthesize, and summarize relevant data.