Associate Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Planner to join our team.
- Work with Clinical Development to manage timelines for product releases and updates;
- Create shop orders and production schedules and work with manufacturing to ensure on-time delivery of product;
- Work with Strategic Procurement to bring in raw materials on time;
- Work with Engineering to manage timelines for new/changing products;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis using SAP and MS Excel;
- Monitor and update the E&O Reserve on a quarterly basis;
- Coordinate planning for multiple product lines based on ERP/MRP Requirements.
- Prior retail experience preferred;
- VBA, PowerPivot, SQL;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams;
- 4 year degree;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 1+ year experience in Planning and/or Allocation;
- Technical knowledge in PC based systems and application software (systems like: JDA Allocation, Arthur Planning, MMS and/or Island Pacific are useful);
- Data mining and statistics;
- SAP ERP experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- APICS certification;
- Proficiency in using MS Office programs.