Associate Product Owner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Product Owner to join our team.
- Participate in discovery process to understand customer needs and requirements;
- Communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases and management strategic direction;
- Participate in customer engagement to understand product requirements with your target customers as the established expert for offerings.
- Very detailed-oriented and highly organized;
- Energetic, shows passion and is invested in the project as well as our business as a whole;
- Ideal candidates will have experience in the institutional investment field;
- Logical understanding of how the system functionality interacts or changes with existing system modules, interfaces, etc;
- Ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups;
- Strong analytical & business skills to extract implicit, unstated, and unrecognized requirements;
- Experience in software development, business analysis, and system lifecycle development is a plus;
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision;
- Keen understanding of backlog management practices and experience using various backlog management tools;
- Ability to “think out of the box” and develop creative solutions;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- 2-3 years of experience and successful track record as a Product Owner;
- Basic understanding of web application and SaaS concepts and associative architectures to be conversant with the development team.