Audit Senior/Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audit Senior/Supervisor to join our team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel to obtain a better understanding of business operations, processes and functions;
- Gain a thorough understanding of audit approach, methodology and tools;
- Manage staff performance, conduct timely performance reviews, and provide performance feedback;
- Demonstrate professionalism;
- Supervise audit engagements and monitor the work of audit staff, keeping managers informed of the engagement status;
- Stay informed of current economic developments relevant to each client’s business and industry;
- Assist in designing the audit approach for clients;
- Draft the audit summary memoranda, the management letter, and the presentation of key discussion points for the closing meeting with the management;
- Identify accounting issues under U.S GAAP and/or IFRS; perform research to solve issues.
- Strong experience in large corporate assignments;
- Excellent computer skills, accounting software, knowledge of ProSystem a +
- Knowledge of Construction Industry a plus;
- Completed education as a CPA or dedicated to take CPA exam;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- 3+ years of recent experience as an auditor with a quality CPA firm;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide first-rate client service;
- Motivated by challenges and desire to be part of a team.