Automotive Office Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Office Manager to join our team.
- Assist in completion of annual reviews and audits;
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards;
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers;
- Experience in Billing;
- Hire, train, and supervise office and clerical staff to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks;
- Prepare Dealership financial statements monthly according to company and manufacturer guidelines and established timeframes;
- Coordinate and prepare reconciliations for all accounts and physical inventories;
- Complete daily, weekly and end-of-month accounting reports as assigned;
- Work with office staff to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks;
- Dealer trade/wholesale / transports;
- Assist Regional Controller and Corporate Accounting staff with necessary accounting responsibilities;
- Run and review expense trend reports;
- Interprets and analyzes the financial statement continually;
- Reconcile accounts and schedules;
- Meet with department managers monthly to review financials and pinpoint and resolve improvement opportunities.
- Previous supervision/management of a team;
- Professional Appearance;
- Working knowledge of accounting office positions;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills.