Bodily Injury Adjuster Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Bodily Injury Adjuster to join our team.
- Determine liability and negotiate a claim settlement in accordance with business unit best practices;
- Deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair and easy;
- Research and respond to customer communications;
- Investigate and settle injury claims where the parties involved are not represented by an attorney;
- May participate in one or more basic or occasionally moderately complex special assignments;
- May serve on a committee or project as appropriate.
- Strong organizational and computer skills;
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Has and maintains all appropriate licenses and registrations for the role per state requirements;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others;
- Prior claims or insurance experience preferred;
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems;
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience plus two years experience delivering outstanding customer service preferred.