Business Analyst – Expert Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Analyst – Expert to join our team.
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis;
- Process Management: Develop and coordinate processes for the broader team;
- Project Management: Lead projects, determining scope, budget, timeframes, forming teams, assigning tasks, managing resources and issues;
- Research: Researches best practices; develops internal and external benchmarks in support of business decisions.
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues;
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards;
- Serve as a liasion between the client and support desk to address support cases;
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity;
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives;
- Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations;
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution;
- Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach;
- Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge;
- Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests;
- Deliver business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests;
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level;
- Perform functional application configuration and configure /run reports at user request;
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts;
- Interact with Solution Manager and Systems Analysts to calify business requirements.