Business analysts work with organisations to help them change and improve.
Business Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
- Performing user acceptance testing;
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff;
- Work with technology leads across various teams to accomplish the reporting objective;
- Support the design process and validate business requirements are addressed by the engineering artifacts produced;
- Maintain and troubleshoot the software;
- Conduct project planning and develop/maintain execution schedule;
- Identify and recommend process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for assigned area(s) of responsibility;
- Generous paid time off;
- Establish cross functional relationships across Envision;
- Explains user requirements to developers;
- Writing user stories and tasks suitable for project team members to understand what they need to accomplish;
- Participate in impact analysis sessions to determine impacts when application changes are made;
- Critical Care and Accident Insurance;
- Facilitate process discovery sessions with all levels of the organization – from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and various Service Owners;
- Provide strategic business analysis services to business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Strong understanding of Waterfall, Agile, RUP, etc;
- Self-starter: Proven ability to prioritize with good time management skills and manage multiple tasks and assignments with minimal supervision;
- Self-motivated and determined problem solver that enjoys working in a fast paced, collegial environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience;
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration;
- Determine how changes to the project will affect the business and systems;
- SQL (Required 2 Years);
- Ability to interact with and report to stakeholders (Required 3 Years);
- Effective leadership, organization, and planning skills, with ability to handle changing priorities;
- Participate in or lead backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories;
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies;
- 7 to 10 years of experience with business requirements capture;
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities;
- Ability to translate business needs into actionable detailed business requirements.