Business Intelligence Analyst III Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst III to join our team.
- Implement reproducible research principles when building data products;
- Build and manage data analytics products (reports, dashboards, etc.) to monitor business performance and make data-informed decisions;
- Provide written and verbal summaries, conclusions, and recommendations regarding business performance;
- Alert decision makers to changes in business performance, investigate and attempt to explain these changes quantitatively;
- Help ensure department software tools (e.g. SalesForce, Google Analytics) are being used in a manner that results in reliable data collection;
- Provide tactical and strategic intelligence to business decision makers (BDMs) within the company including sales, marketing, product, and people.
- 2+ years experience analyzing business data from CRM and/or marketing systems;
- Comfort working with department leads and guiding them to use data;
- A desire to proactively help departments think scientifically and act based upon sound data;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficiency in Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or another modern dashboarding tool;
- Excellent SQL skills;
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1;
- Extract, transform and load data into database as required utilizing the most appropriate tool;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Lead validation of output and metrics to ensure data quality, reliability and integrity;
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits.