Case Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Case Coordinator to join our team.
- Provide case coordination services to individuals and families needing assistance while in crisis;
- Assist program participants with accessing community resources, including, but not limited to, assisting with program enrollments and other services;
- Interview individuals and families in order to assess physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs, according to Life Skills Progression Survey;
- Submit program reports regarding service delivery to designated personnel as required;
- Assist with the design and coordination of supportive services for families in accordance with program goals and objectives;
- Accurately and timely maintain web-based data for the program in accordance with established guidelines;
- Maintain a neat, orderly and organized work area always;
- Establish and build supportive nurturing relationships with clients and their families;
- Ability to read and comprehend illustrations;
- May identify the type of case that needs to be initiated (e.g. H1, L1) based on the information provided in the questionnaire;
- Final review and comparison of the life insurance application to include issuing policies;
- Perform any other duties as assigned;
- Timely response to customer inquiries via email and phones;
- Answer ACD calls to assist customers with questions for Policy Revisions;
- May generate reports, as requested.
- Must remain flexible and be able to adapt easily to quickly changing work environment;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) to interact with agents, internal, and external customers;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to problem solve and apply concepts;
- An in-depth knowledge of LifeComm and NextGen functions is preferred;
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills;
- 2 – 3 years work experience in the life insurance industry.