Commercial Sales Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Sales Specialist to join our team.
- Key holder and responsible for basic and detailed opening and closing responsibilities;
- Effectively communicate with all store associates, management, and customers;
- Resource for technical matters, advice, direction and assistance related to installation and proper application of commercial parts;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to apply mathematical formulas to calculate commissions and discounts;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays;
- ASE P2 (Parts Specialist) preferred and ASE P2 (Parts Specialist) required within two years of hire into position;
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills; ability to prioritize and demonstrate initiative;
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to effectively deliver sales presentations to varied audiences;
- Strong written, oral, and facilitation skills;
- Multi-Tasking: Ability to manage many different sales activities simultaneously;
- Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly;
- Tenacity: Staying with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable;
- Set expectations, meet commitments, track results, and manage accountability.