Conference Services Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Conference Services Manager to join our team.
- Assist with housekeeping operations, linen inventory and supplies;
- Conduct client tours of campus and facilities;
- Manage communications; conference phone, email and online requests;
- Liaison with internal and external event organizers at the start of, during and post conferences and events;
- Maintain detailed accounts and communications; expenses, contract, payments and invoice files;
- Manage relationships with all internal campus services and external vendors who support conference operations;
- Manage on-campus housing assignments for staff and guests including linen services;
- Assist with student staff recruitment, training and work scheduling and timesheets;
- Create, review and distribute client invoices to ensure accuracy and compliance with payment and services;
- Accurately forecast group rooms and group food and beverage revenues for assigned groups and affiliate business within a 5% variance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Energetic and projects a professional demeanor;
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.