Construction Safety Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Construction Safety Coordinator to join our team.
- Teach onsite safety classes including fall protection, excavation & confined space, scaffolding, electrical, OSHA-10 and OSHA-30 hour;
- Implement the project’s safety program;
- Assist with executing our safety strategy and zero accident culture on the project(s);
- Monitoring daily construction activities for compliance with OSHA and company rules/policies.
- Candidate must also be proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- 5 years of commercial construction safety experience;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels in a construction environment;
- Experience with a general contractor preferred;
- Ability to identify and correct safety deficiencies in the field.