Content Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Analyst to join our team.
- Write and maintain queries and select relevant news articles for specific clients based on their stated interests;
- Monitor web agent health and fix agents as required;
- Monitor content sources by language and industry sector to ensure that Dow Jones offers the best content to its subscribers;
- Write and maintain queries on news and industry topics for displaying relevant results in the product.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing to global audience;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Ability to track and prioritize tasks;
- Good organizational skills;
- Current news awareness and solid news judgment;
- Strong customer focus;
- Attention to detail with a fast, efficient and quality-focused work ethic;
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new skills;
- Language skills a plus;
- Boolean search knowledge helpful;
- Educated to degree level;
- Ability to work to deadlines independently and as part of a team;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.