CPA Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CPA Accountant to join our team.
- Conduct tax interviews with clients;
- Accounting & Bookkeeping functions;
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations;
- Other accounting-related tasks as assigned;
- Foreign Bank account reporting & FATCA;
- Mentor clients and (or) their bookkeepers on best accounting practices;
- Payroll and Sales Tax;
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money;
- Identify and investigate variances;
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning;
- Maintain and audit company financial records;
- Participate in the client business and tax planning process;
- Oversee budget and financial management;
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers;
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Intermediate computer skills to include MS Office, QuickBooks and internet.