Credentialing Coordinator II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Credentialing Coordinator II to join our team.
- Responsible for notification to appropriate parties once received;
- Ensure primary source verifications occur for internal processing as well as external customers (i.e. MSO’s & State Boards);
- Assist and prepare for NCQA audit, if applicable;
- Ensure credentialing & re-credentialing is processed in accordance with NCQA and company standards;
- Coordinate internally to ensure complete information is received;
- Credentialing (within 180 days) & re-credentialing as required by contracted facility;
- Responsible ensure MSO (Medical Staff Offices), credentialing database is updated and current;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Provide timely follow-up to obtain documentation required.
- Meet established production and quality goals/metrics;
- Communicate and work well in a team environment;
- Good organizational skills;
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis;
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items.